School on Ribbon Gang Lane
Bathurst, New South Wales
This photo, c1915, shows Edward Gell's 1867 first stage of the school from Church Street on the western side. The front gable wing was demolished in 1933 to make way for administrative buildings for the Anglican Diocese of Bathurst. Note the combination of galvanized iron and shingle roofs.
Photograph courtesy of the Bathurst District Historical Society