St. Patrick's Cathedral. Dublin (where Jonathan Swift served as Dean from 1713). [Click on images to enlarge them.]
Left: South wing of cathedral. Right: West front seen from south side.
Left: Regimental flags of the British armed forces. Right: Deal of diocese on one of the wrought iron gates.
Photographs of monuments in St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Memorial for Members of the 18th Royal Irish Regiment — Burma War, 1852-53
- Memorial for the King’s Royal Irish Hussars
- Memorial for the First Royal Irish Regiment, China War (1840-42)
- Patrick Cunningham’s bust of Jonathan Swift
- Memorial plaque for Stella (Mrs. Hester Johnson)
- Memorial plaque for Jonathan Swift
Photographs by George P. Landow. Cathedral exterior top left 1965. Other photographs 2016. [You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the photographer and (2) link your document to this URL.]
Last modified 6 September 2016