Presbytery of the Immaculate Conception Church on Farm Street, 114 Mount Street, London W1. 1886-67. Architect: A.E. Purdie [Click on this image and the one below to enlarge them.]
Detail of ground-floor façade and arches.
Other buildings on Mount Street
- 4-5 Mount Street (Harold Ainsworth Peto and Sir Ernest George)
- Audley Mansions, 44 Mount Street (J.T. Wimperis)
- 87 to 102 Mount Street, including 26-33 South Audley Street (Albert J. Bolton)
- 116 Mount Street (unknown architect)
- 117-121 Mount Street (James Trant Smith)
- 125-129 Mount Street (W. H. Powell)
- The Connaught Hotel (Lewis Isaacs and H. L. Florence)
Photograph and caption by Robert Freidus. Perspective correction, and formatting by George P. Landow. You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the photographer and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite the Victorian Web in a print one.]
Bradley, Simon, and Nikolaus Pevsner. London 6: Westminster. “The Buildings of England.” New Haven and London: Yale University Press, 2003.
Last modified 23 October 2011