Works in the United Kingdom
- Britannic House
- Midland Bank Headquarters
- Trafalgar Square Fountains
- Headquarters of the Theosophical Society
- Philipson Mausoleum
Works in Imperial Delhi
- Staff Quarters on Axial Line Leading to Government House (I & II)
- Staff Quarters on Axial Line Leading to Government House (III & IV)
- Quarters of the Director of Music
- Quarters for H.E. the Viceroy's Private Secretary
- Buildings facing road leading to Government House
- Pedestal and surround for Jagger's George V, Old Delhi, India
Works in other media
Works without images on this site
- Memorial Tomb for Edward VII, St. Georges' Chapel, Windsor (joint commission with Sir E.B. Mackennal
- Memorial fountain to the Royal Naval Division, Horse Guards Parade
Brown, Jane. Gardens of a Golden Afternoon. Allen Lane. London, 1982
Butler, A S C. The Architecture of Sir Edwin Lutyens, 3 vols. London and New York: Country Life & Scribners, 1950
Dictionary of National Biography. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1975
Hitchcock, Henry-Russell. Architecture: Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries. The Pelican History of Art. 2nd ed. Baltimore, Maryland: Penguin, 1963.
Hussey, Christopher. The Life of Sir Edwin Lutyens. Antique Collectors' Club. Woodbridge, Suffolk. 1989.
Website of the Lutyens Trust: www.lutyenstrust.org.
Last modified 22 July 2011