- Map of the Thames from its source to Oxford
- Oxford, from near Binsey
- Osney Lock
- Oxford Castle
- Christ Church Meadow
- Folly Bridge
- Junction of the Cherwell and the Thames
- The Thames near Oxford — Distant View of Abingdon Church
- The River Cherwell, Oxford
- The River Cherwell below the parks.
- The River Cherwell from the parks, Oxford
- The River and Barges
- The Barges
Artistic Colored Views of Oxford Being Proof Sheets of the Postcards of Oxford. Oxford: E. Cross, nd. Internet Archive version of a copy in St. Michael's College Toronto. 3 October 2012.
Hall, Mr. and Mrs. S. C. The Book of the Thames from its Rise to its Fall. London: Arthur Hall, Virtue, and Cp., 1959. Internet Archive version of a copy in the William and Mary Darlington Memorial Libray, the University of Pittsburgh. Web. 16 April 2012.
Last modified 4 October 2012