- The General Post Office (East & West), London
- Victoria Road, Surbiton
- Post Office. 232 King's Road, Chelsea, London (no longer in use)
- (Former) General Post Office, Dundee
- Postmen’s Office, London
- Letters from the Past
- General postal information
- To Pay, or not To Pay ? — that is the question.
- Postage rates within Great Britain 1805-1839
- Free Franks
- Posting a letter
- Postage costs in Regency Context
- Who paid the postage in the Regency period?
Last modified 5 February 2019