Jaqueline Banerjee [You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the photographer and (2) link your document to this URL.]. 174 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4. Interior by H. Fuller Clark. 1905. Photograph and text
- Exterior views
- Stone carving on the exterior
- Two mosaics on the exterior
- Views of the Interior
- Room with Saturday Afternoon and view of the marble Saloon
- Two Friars, one with an hourglass, another cooking an egg
- Arts and Crafts Metalwork by H. Fuller Clark and others
- Saturday Afternoon (copper bas relief)
- Don't Advertise. Tell it to a Gossip (copper bas relief)
- Tomorrow will be Friday (copper bas relief)
- A good thing is soon snatched up (copper bas relief)
- Musicmaking (copper bas relief)
- 11 works by Henry Poole
History provided on The Blackfriars menu.
Speel, Bob. Henry Poole, R.A. (1873-1928).
Weinreb, Ben, and Christopher Hibbert, eds. The London Encyclopaedia. London: Macmillan, rev. ed. 1992.
Last modified 23 July 2011