Jaqueline Banerjee [You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the photographer and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite the Victorian Web in a print one.]. 174 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4. Interior by H. Fuller Clark. 1905. Photograph and text
- Exterior views
- Stone carving on the exterior
- Two mosaics on the exterior
- Views of the Interior
- Room with Saturday Afternoon and view of the marble Saloon
- Two Friars, one with an hourglass, another cooking an egg
- Arts and Crafts Metalwork by H. Fuller Clark and others
- Saturday Afternoon (copper bas relief)
- Don't Advertise. Tell it to a Gossip (copper bas relief)
- Tomorrow will be Friday (copper bas relief)
- A good thing is soon snatched up (copper bas relief)
- Musicmaking (copper bas relief)
- 11 works by Henry Poole
History provided on The Blackfriars menu.
Speel, Bob. Henry Poole, R.A. (1873-1928).
Weinreb, Ben, and Christopher Hibbert, eds. The London Encyclopaedia. London: Macmillan, rev. ed. 1992.
Last modified 23 July 2011