Illustrated London News.. Click on image to enlarge it. 1869. Source:
You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the Hathi Trust Digital Library and The University of Michigan Library and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite the Victorian Web in a print one.
- Demolition of Doctors’ Commons
- Demolition of the Poultry for the new street leading to the Thames Embankment
- Progress of the Southern Embankment of the Thames at Lambeth
- Progress on the Thames Embankment near Arundel-street
- Progress of the Thames Embankment: cutting the piles which form the cofferdam
“London improvements: Hungerford Pier on the Thames Embankment.” Illustrated London News. 54 (27 March 1869): 321. Hathi Trust Digital Library version of a copy in the University of Michigan Library. Web. 26 December 2015.
Last modified 26 December 2015