- Scott's Life and Works (from the 1897 edition of the Dictionary of National Biography)
- Scott's funeral procession entering Westminster Abbey
- Review of Gavin Stamp's Gothic for the Steam Age: An Illustrated Biography of George Gilbert Scott
- St Mary Abbot's Church, Kensington, London, 1872
- St Mary's, Wimbledon, London, 1843 (2 views)
- Camberwell Church, 1844
- Holy Trinity Church, Westcott, Surrey, 1851-52 (2 views)
- All Saints, Nocton
- St Mary's Cathedral, Edinburgh, 1873-79; Scott 1890-91 (2 views)
- King's College Chapel, University of London, 1864 (11 views)
- The Hereford Screen
- St John's College Chapel, Cambridge (3 views)
- Choir Screen, Winchester Cathedral
- St. Matthias' Church, Richmond, Surrey, and Gilbert Scott's Medievalism
- Christ Church, Ealing
- St. Clement’s Church, Barnsbury
- St. Pancras Station and Midland Grand Hotel, London, 1868-77 (several dozen views)
- India and Foreign Offices, Whitehall, 1861-68
- University of Glasgow (5 views)
- Leeds General Infirmary
- Scott's entry in the Competition for the Royal Courts of Law
Monuments, memorials, and tombs
- The Albert Memorial, 1872-76 (21 views)
- Tomb of Bishop Samuel Wilberforce, Winchester Cathedral (H. H. Armstead sculptor)
- Recumbent Effigy on a Tomb Chest, for Dean Hook
- Monument to James Bruce, Eighth Earl of Elgin and Kincardine, Calcutta
- Memorial for Colonel Richard Baird Smith, Calcutta
- Memorial to Dean Ramsay
- Bath Abbey
- Chester Cathedral
- Bath Abbey (restoration) (2 views)
- Durham Cathedral (3 views)
- Rochester Cathedral (restoration) (2 views)
- St Albans Cathedral and Abbey Church (with Lord Grimthorpe)
- St Botolph's Church, Boston, Lincolnshire, Restoration, 1851-53
- St Mary's, Harrow, London, 1846 (restoration)
- St. Cuthbert, Darlington
- Ely Cathedral, Cambridgeshire (a dozen views)
- Ripon Cathedral
- Lichfield Cathedral (exterior)
- Lichfield Cathedral (interior)
- St Cybi's Church, Holyhead on the Island of Anglesey, North Wales
- South aisle fan vault ceiling, St. David’s Cathedral
- Painted ceiling of central square tower, St. David’s Cathedral
Crook, J. Mordaunt. The Dilemma of Style: Architectural Ideas from the Picturesque to the Post-Modern. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1987.
Curl, James Stevens. Victorian Artchitecture. Newton Abbot: David & Charles, 1990.
Goodhart-Rendel, H. S. English Architecture since the Regency: An Interpretation. London: Constable, 1953.
Hitchcock, Henry-Russell. Architecture: Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries. 2nd ed. Baltimore: Penguin, 1963.
___. Early Victorian Architecture in Britain. 2 vols. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1954.
Mitton, Lavinia. The Victorian Hospital. Botley: Shire, 2008.
Jordan, Robert Fumeaux. Victorian Architecture. Harmondsworth: Penguin Books, 1966.
Scott, Sir George Gilbert, R.A. Personal and Professional Recollectiosn, edited by his son, G. Gilbert Scott, F.S.A.. London: Sampson Low, Marston, Searle & Rivington, 1879. Internet Archive. Web. 31 August 2011.
Stamp, Gavin. Gothic for the Steam Age: An Illustrated Biography of George Gilbert Scott. London: Aurum Press, 2015.
Note: Individual buildings list relevant publications and websites.
Last modified 4 September 2016