. Sgrafitto. Henry Cole Wing. Architects: Captain Fowke, Godfrey Sykes, and others. 1856-84. Cromwell Road, London. [Click on image to enlarge it.]
- Pirelli Courtyard with work of glass-artist Dale Chihouli, July 2001
- The opposite side of the courtyard
- Sgrafitti on pediment
- Architectural sculpture, Pirelli Courtyard
- Carved pilaster, Pirelli Courtyard
- Windows with reflections of opposite wall
Photograph George P. Landow. [You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the photographer and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite the Victorian Web in a print one.it]
Jones, Edward, and Christopher Woodward. A Guide to the Architecture of London. London: Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1992.
Read, Benedict. Victorian Sculpture. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1982.
Last modified 11 October 2012