- Biographical Introduction
- Books Ilustrated by Owen Jones
- Owen Jones as a designer of book covers and bindings
- The Influence of Owen Jones upon the Aesthetic Movement
- The Great Exhibition and Moorish Architecture and Design in Great Britain
- Crystal Palace Bazaar, Oxford Street, by Jones
- St James's Hall, Piccadilly and Regent Street, by Jones
- Owen Jones and Moorish Design in the Victorian Era
- Innovations of the Future and Designs of the Past: The Wallpaper of the Victorian Age
Architect-Designers from Pugin to Mackintosh. Exhibition catalogue. London: The Fine Art Society with Haslam & Whiteway Ltd., 1981.
Arts & Crafts Textiles in Britain. Exhibition Catalogue. The Fine Art Society in Association with Francesca Galloway, nd.
Jespersen, John Kresten. From symbolic to aesthetic ornament: studies in the theories and designs of A. W. N. Pugin and Owen Jones. Brown University M. A. thesis, 1977. [call number: 1-SIZE 1-N M977 J42.]
Lambourne, Lionel. The Aesthetic Movement. London: Phaidon, 1996.
Spring '84. Exhibition catalogue. London: Fine Art Society, 1984. No. 40
Last modified 4 October 2014