Mr. Alexander Fisher is the greatest master of silver-craft now creating among us. His amazing fertility of invention overflows from one object to another, conceiving and executing a never ending variety of shapes, embellishing some and simplifying others at the dictation of his inexhaustible fancy. — The Studio
- Electric light bracket in bronze
- The Venus Mirror
- Presentation casket in silver and chiseled steel
- Boer War Memorial
- Jewel casket in wrought and chased silver with moonstones
- Jewel casket in steel and enamel
- Jewel casket in wrought silver and enamel
- The Pusuit of Love (Enamel in copper frame)
- Portrait in enamel in steel frame
Work in other genres and media
"The Art of 1899. Part I. Some London Exhibitions." The Studio. 16 (1899): between p. 222 and 223.
Baldry, A. L. "The Art of 1900." The Studio. 20 (1900): 3-5.
Spielmann, Marion Harry. British Sculpture and Sculptors of Today. London: Cassell, 1901. Internet Archive. Web. 22 December 2011.
"Studio-Talk." The Studio. 17 (1899): 47.
Last modified 23 May 2013