The 1818 illustrated children's edition as an adventure yarn
- The Adventures of Robinson Crusoe. A new and improved edition
- 1. Frontispiece: Robinson Crusoe's Calendar
- 2. Robinson Crusoe's escaping from Sallee
- 3. Robinson Crusoe cast away on the rock
- 4. Robinson Crusoe on the Raft
- 5. Robinson Crusoe reading the Bible
- 6. Robinson Crusoe's terror at the print of the human foot
- 7. Friday's first interview with Robinson Crusoe
- 8. Friday intreating the Gun not to kill
- 9. Friday and his Father
- 10. The Captain offers a Ship to Robinson Crusoe
From the 1815 illustrated children's edition
Nineteenth-Century Children's Editions
Adventures of Robinson Crusoe. With four copper-plate engravings. London: 1816.
Adventures of Robinson Crusoe, or York, Mariner, who Lived Eight-and-Twenty Years in an Uninhabited Island. London: J. Bysh, Smithfield, c. 1830.
Adventures of Robinson Crusoe. Edinburgh: Thomas Nelson, c. 1835.
Robinson Crusoe. Comic Nursery Tales series. With thirty illustrations. London: Wm. S. Orr, Paternoster Row, 1844.
The History of Robinson Crusoe. London: Dean & Son, Ludgate Hill, c. 1854.
Rae, Julia S. E., and Daniel Defoe. The Life and Adverntures of Robinson Crusoe. Old Stories Told Anew Series. With 6 chromolithographic plates (printed in Bavaria.) London: Trischler & Company, 1891.
Last modified 16 January 2018