The Moonstone: A Novel. Wood-engraving, 6.9 cm high by 9.4 cm wide. This is evidence of Harper's re-issuing the 1868 volume, probably for the Christmas book trade of 1873. The Dedication attests to Collins's continuing popularity in America. Scanned image and text by Philip V. Allingham. [You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the person who scanned the image and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite it in a print one.] Click on image to enlarge it.— epistle to Harper & Bros. (September 1873) for the 1874 reprinting of the July 1868 volume. Wilkie Collins's
- The Moonstone and British India (1857, 1868, and 1876)
- Detection and Disruption inside and outside the 'quiet English home' in The Moonstone
- Illustrations by F. A. Fraser for Wilkie Collins's The Moonstone: A Romance (1890)
- Illustrations by John Sloan for Wilkie Collins's The Moonstone: A Romance (1908)
- Illustrations by Alfred Pearse for The Moonstone: A Romance (1910)
- The 1944 illustrations by William Sharp for The Moonstone (1946).
Last updated 26 August 2016