Balliol College, Oxford. Edmund Hort New (1871-1931). 1907. Pen and ink drawing. Source: the 1915 International Studio, p. 20. Click on image to enlarge it.
Modern Photographs and Victorian Drawings of Balliol College
- The Chapel (1857) by William Butterfield
- The Garden Quad and other green spaces
- The Hall (1877) by Alfred Waterhouse
- Sculptured heads on the windows in the first quad
- Eastlake's 1872 drawing of the chapel
- Eastlake's drawing of the New Buildings (1872)
[You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the Hathi Digital Library Trust and the Cornell University Library and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite it in a print one. — George P. Landow]
“The ‘New Loggan’ Drawings of Oxford and Florence by Mr. Edmund H. New.” International Studio. 55 (1915): 17-24. Hathi Digital Library Trust internet version of a copy in the Harvard University Library. Web. 6 October 2017.
Last modified 6 October 2017