- Genre, Plot, and Theme in Jane Eyre
- Tone and Context in Tennyson's "Tithonus" (1833) and Brontë's Jane Eyre
- Fantasy, Realism, and Narrative in Jane Eyre and Alice in Wonderland.
- Dramatic Irony and Rochester's Characterization in Jane Eyre
- Surreal Imagery in Jane Eyre and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Introduction: Angel or Vampire — the Portrayal of Women's Morality and Sensuality in Jane Eyre
- From Gothic Melodrama to a Work of Religious Conviction
Last modified: 23 October 2002