Sources, Influence, Confluence
- Tennyson's In Memoriam
- Shelley and Tennyson
- Dante, Meinhold, Chamisso, Maturin, Monk Lewis, and Poe
- Shelley and Goethe
- The House of Life: Ruskin, Proust, Tennyson
- William Morris
- Pater's Aesthetic Poet: The Appropriation of Rossetti from Ruskin — Introduction
- The Dream of a Victorian Quattrocento: D.G. Rossetti's answer to the Dilemma of his Anglo-Italian Identity
- Keats, Rossetti, and Pre-Raphaelitism
- Representations of the Female Voice in Victorian Poetry
- The Rossettis and the Metaphysics of Spiritual Experience
- Robert Buchanan's "The Fleshy School of Poetry: D. G. Rossetti"
- Coventry Patmore's "Rossetti as a Poet"
Last modified 12 March 2007