[Unless otherwise noted, all e-texts are available at Project Gutenberg]
- The Battle of Marathon, c. 1818 (age 12).
- "The Rose and Zephyr," first published work, appears in 1825 Literary Gazette.
- An Essay on Mind (poems), 1826
- Prometheus Bound (translation of Aeschylus), 1833
- The Seraphim and Other Poems, 1838
- "The Cry of the Children" published 1842 (e-text)
- Poems, 1844
- Poems (includes the Sonnets from the Portuguese), 1850 (e-text)
- Love and Marriage: How Biographical Interpretation affected the Reception of "Sonnets from the Portugese"
- "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways" (43) text — reading questions
- Hiram Powers' Greek Slave
- Casa Guidi Windows, 1851 (e-text)
- Aurora Leigh, 1857
- Poems Before Congress, 1860 E-text
- Last Poems (including "De Profundis") published posthumously, 1862 (e-text)
- The Poetical Works. Oxford University Press, 1920. (E-text in form of page images at Internet Archive)
Last modified 19 November 2010