- Child Death in Water Babies
- Charles Kingsley’s Commitment to Social Reform
- Muscular Christianity, chivalry, and Public School education
- Purging Christianity of Its Semitic Origins: Arnold, Kingsley, and the Bible
- Definition in Kingsley's sermons
Cazamian, Louis Francois. The Social Novel in England 1830-1850: Dickens, Disraeli, Mrs. Gaskell, Kingsley. Trans. Martin Fido. London and Boston: Routledge & Kegan Paul 1973.
Downes, David Anthony.The Temper of Victorian Belief: Studies in Religious Novels of Pater, Kingsley, and Newman. New York: Twayne.
Rauch, Alan. "The Tailor Transformed: Kingsley's Alton Locke and the Notion of Change Studies in the Novel 1993 (25/2) 196-213.
Young, Michael "History as Myth: Charles Kingsley's Hereward the Wake." Studies in the Novel1985 (17) 174-188.
Last modified 22 April 2010