- Newman's attitude toward sermons, the role of the clergy, and the limitations of language
- John Henry Newman's Anglican sermons
- Newman's Evolutionary View of the Bible
- “Moses the Type of Christ” (complete text)
- “The Duty of Self-Denial” (complete text)
- “The Unity of the Churchl” (complete text)
- “Sudden Conversions” (complete text)
Symbol and Image
- Newman's Use of the Pisgah Sight in "The Death of Moses"
- Church and Society in "Uzzah and Obed-Edom"
- Fatherhood and Patriarchy in “The Unity of the Church”
Last modified 21 June 2018