The Moxon Tennyson
- Thomas Creswick
- William Holman Hunt
- John Everett Millais
- William Mulready
- Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Clarkson Stanfield
- "St. Agnes' Eve": Keats, Tennyson, and the Pre-Raphaelites
Idylls of the King
- George Frampton, Enid
- Thomas Woolner, Guinevere, 1872
- Jessie King, "Guenivere"
- George Frampton's Lady of the Lake
"The Lady of Shalott"
- An introduction
- The embowered lady by a window
- the climactic moment she first sees Lancelot
- the dead Lady in her boat floating on the river
- A List of Illustrations and paintings of the subject
- Men vs. Women: Illustrating "The Lady of Shalott"
- Tennyson on book illustration (and his reaction to Hunt’s work)
"The Palace of Art"
- "Tears, idle tears" and Millais's Autumn Leaves
- Arthur Hughes's April Love and "The Miller's Daughter"
- The old and the new: Tennyson, Photography and Portraiture
- Photogravure of photograph, 1855
- Brodie, Tennyson (bust), 1857
- William Strang, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Thomas Woolner, Tennyson (medallion), 1856
- Thomas Woolner, Tennyson (bust), 1873
- Helen Allingham, Pencil portrait, 1880
- The Remains of Lord Tennyson in St. Faith's Chapel, Westminster Abbey, The Night Before the Funeral (Illustrated London News, 1892)
- A. Forrestier, The Late Lord Tennyson: The Last Idyll
- H. H. Hay Cameron, The Late Alfred Lord Tennyson, Poet Laureate
Last modified 15 April 2017