I did two versions of this Atlas signal or switching tower, both painted in the colors of the Albion, Pawtuxet, & Galilee Railroad. This one is spanking new, unweathered, and with the base removed; in the second version, I retained the base, to which I added soil, and added mild weathering, incuding spattered windows. It peeps out behind hopper cars in my yard scene that appeared in the 1980 Walther's HO Railroad Catalogue [GPL].
- Tamaqua Junction, right side
- Tamaqua Junction, three-quarters rear view
- Tamaqua Junction, left side
- Tamaqua Junction, three-quarters front view
- Tamaqua Junction, bird's-eye view, three-quarters front