Majestic Hardware plus Tichy Train Group windows and chimneys. The little red building is a $9.00 kit picked up at the 2009 Great Train Show.[built July 2009]. This model, named in honor of my lovely stepmother, combines a main building and addition created from Campbell shingles over shirt cardboard with a tiny bit of Bar Mills stick-on shingles left over from
Detail parts: the large vent and two piles of lobster traps come from Model Tech Studios (also purchased at the train show), and you can find a few small parts form Rusty Rails. The golden fish is a little tiny plastic fish I've had for 20+ years. I primed it, painted it with Floquil Bright Gold, drilled a hole in the reverse, glued in a bit of wire, and after drilling a hole in the siding, glued the fish to the outside wall. The cook is art of the Preiser set used in the Isaac Landow Bakery. [GPL].
- Florence's Chowder Hut in place across the tracks from Frary and Hayden Marine (coming soon)
- Viewed from a 45 degree angle outside the Galilee wharf
- Viewed from a direction perpendicular to the Galilee wharf
- Viewed from the Galilee wharf
- Viewed from from a 45 degree angle inside Galilee wharf