. This stripped-down locomotive under repair began life as a British static (i.e. unpowered) model kit that I found in a hobby shop in Oxford, England. Once home, I removed many of its more characteristically English details, such as its domes, replacing them with Kemtron brass ones, and adding other fine details, such as the delicate handrails and airhoses. The locomotive, which makes a fine point of interest when placed near the edge of the layout so visitors can see its details, was airbrushed and heavily weathered using artist's chalks. Finally a bucket and some other details were added. For years it sat just at the entrance of the repair shed in the Glanville Lumber Company engine yards, but now it's time to find it a new home.