Denver and Rio Grande Western (narrow gauge) trussrod dump car no. 878 was a built by American Car and Foundry in 1904 and donated by Mallory Hope Ferrell to the museum in 1971. This photograph shows D&RGW 752, the end of a tank car, (at right), and the tender from the Chicago Burlington & Quincy 4-8-4 built in West Burlington, Iowa (1940) and acquired by the museum in 2004 [GPL].
Colorado Railroad Museum Guide to Exhibits. Golden, Colorado, 2006.
The Colorado Railroad Museum