- Introduction: Fairy Tales — Surviving the Evangelical Attack
- Charles Dickens’s "Frauds on the Fairies" (1 October 1853)
- Defending the Imagination: Charles Dickens, Children's Literature, and the Fairy Tale Wars
- George Cruikshank’s “To Parents, Guardians, and all Persons Intrusted with the Care of Children”
- Ruskin's "The King of the Golden River"
- Marina Warner on why the Grimms published their collection of fairytales
- Hans Christian Andersen and His Victorian Translators (Part 1)
- The Power of 'Faerie': Hans Christian Andersen as a Children's Writer (Part 2)
- The Impact of Hans Christian Andersen on Victorian Fiction (Part 3)
- From Aestheticism to Christianity in Wilde's fairy tales
- A Chapbook "Cindrella"
- "Little Christina" in Hans Christian Andersen's Stories for the Household
- Revising the fairytale: Charles Kingsley's The Water Babies
- Christina Rossetti and Anna Eliza Bray — Fashioning a New Form of Fairy Tale in "Goblin Market"
- Nowhere, Neverland, Wonderland: les Ailleurs féériques des Victoriens (en français)
Last modified 10 July 2017