Eighty Picturesque Views of the Thames and Medway. Text and formatting by George P. Landow. [You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the University of California Library and the Internet Archive and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite it in a print one.]. Steel engraving. Drawing by Tomblesons and engraved by P. Sands. From
Other images of Southwark
- Southwark Bridge, steel engraving by Tomblesons and Winkles.
- View of Southwark Bridge, drawn and engraved by Robert Havell and Son
- Southwark Bridge, drawing by P. Noel Boxer
- The George Inn, Southwark , drawing by Vernon Howe Bailey
- The Hop Exchange, Southwark (modern photograph)
Fearnside, W. G. Eighty Picturesque Views of the Thames and Medway, Engraved on Steel by the First Artists. London: Black and Armstrong, [n.d. after 1837]. Internet Archive version of a copy in the University of California at Berkley Library. Web. 30 March 2012.
Last modified 2 May 2012