. Source: Ritchie, II, 336.
- The Suttee Chowra Ghât, or landing place -- scene of the second massacre
- Bazaar, Lucknow
- The Secundur Bagh
- The 1857 Indian Mutiny (also known as the Sepoy Rebellion, the Great Mutiny, and the Revolt of 1857)
- The Epic of Race: The Indian Mutiny, 1857
- Representations of the Indian Mutiny in Victorian Higher Journalism
- The texts of eighteen British articles about the Mutiny
Ritchie, J. Ewing. The and Times of William Ewart Gladstone. 5 vols. London: William Mackenzie, n.d.From the Collection of Professor Ernest Chew, National University of Singapore.
Last modified 6 September 2009