- A Review of Jane Ridley's Bertie: A Life of Edward VII
- Bertie's Progress: The Prince of Wales in India, 1875-76 (2 parts)
- Bertie's mistresses
- Queen Victoria
- Sea-Kings' Daughter from over the Sea, Alexandra (Tennyson's welcome to Princess Alexandra in 1863)
- Pomp, Circumstance, and Celebration after the Prince of Wales survives a severe illness
- Punch on the Coronation of Edward VII and the Celebration in Delhi
Edward VII, Alexandra, and the arts
- Matthew Noble's bust of the Princess of Wales (1872)
- George William De Saulles's Coronation Medal for King Edward VII and Queen Alexandra (1902)
- Sidney March's bust of Edward VII (c.1902)
- William Goscombe John's equestrian statue of Edward VII in Liverpool (1916)
- Alfred Drury's bust of Edward VII (c. 1906)
- Louis Frederick Roselieb's full length statue, Tooting Broadway (1911)
- Francis Derwent Wood's full length statue (1912)
- Albert Toft's full length statue (1912)
- Sir Thomas Brock's bust of Edward VII (1914)
- Sir Edgar Bertram Mackennal's equestrian statue of King Edward VII, Calcutta (1916)
- Sir Edgar Bertram Mackennal's equestrian statue of King Edward VII, London (1916)
- Sir Edgar Bertram Mackennal's equestrian statue of King Edward VII, Liverpool (1916)
- Nathaniel Hitch's standing figure on the façade of Truro Cathedral
- Mortimer Menpes’s 100 watercolors of the 1903 Delhi Durbar
- Memorial Tomb for Edward VII, St. Georges' Chapel, Windsor (joint commission with Sir E.B. Mackennal (no image on this site)
Ridley, Jane. Bertie: A Life of Edward VII. London: Chatto &p; Windus, 2012. 608 + xvipp. £30.00. ISBN 978-0-701-17614-3.
Belloc-Lowndes, Mrs. His Most Gracious Majesty, King Edward VII. London: Grant Richards, 1901. Internet Archive. 28 April 2014.
Watson, Alfred E. T. King Edward VII as a Sportsman. London: Longman, Green and Co., 1911. Internet Archive. 28 April 2014.
Whates, Harry Richard. The Life and Times of Edward VII. Vol. IV. London: Cassell, 1910. Internet Archive. 28 April 2014.
Wilkins, W. H. Our King and Queen, The Story of Their Life. London: Hutchinson & Co., 1902. Internet Archive. 28 April 2014.
Last modified 7 June 2017