The Victorians in Malta
- The Carmelite Church, Balluta Bay, Malta (1877)
- Our Lady of Lourdes, Mgaar Harbour, Gozo (1888-93)
- St Paul's Anglican Pro-Cathedral
- The old naval bakery, now the Maritime Museum
- Ta'Braxia Cemetery (also known as Pietá Military Cemetery)
- Victoria Gate
- Police Station, Sliema (since demolished)
- Istituto Tecnico Bugeja, Fleur-De-Lys (1880)
- The Addolorata Chapel and Cemetery, Paolo, Malta (1860)
- The Turkish Ottoman Military Cemetery, Marsa, Malta (1874)
- Our Lady of Sorrows, St Paul's Bay Parish Church
- Houses in Sliema in the Moorish Style (1880s)
Borg, Malcolm. British Colonial Architecture in Malta, 1800-1900. San Gwann: Publishers Enterprises Group, Malta: 2001.
Borg, Victor Paul. "Development of Maltese Architecture." Link updated 5 June 2016.
Burnet, G. W., rev. David G. Blissett. "Barry, Edward Middleton (1830-1880)." Oxford Dictionary of National Biography. Online ed.
Ellul, Michael. Maltese-English Dictionary of Architecture and Building in Malta. Sta Venera, Malta: Midsea Books, 2009.
Grech, Jesmond. British Heritage in Malta. Sesto Florentino (Fi): Centro Stampa Editoriale (Plurigraf), 2003.
Hughes, Quentin. Fortress: Architecture and Military History in Malta. London: Lund Humphries, 1969.
Johnston, Waylon. "33c a day to get opera house back." Times of Malta, 25 February 2010.
Mallia-Milanes, Victor, ed. The British Colonial Experience, 1800-1964: The Impact on Maltese Society. Msida, Malta: Mireva, 1988.
"Malta Family History." Online resource.
Obituary of Emmanuel Galizia. Proceedings of ICE (Institution of Civil Engineers. Vol. 169: 385-6.
Obituary of Webster Paulson. Proceedings of ICE (Institution of Civil Engineers). Vol. 91: 452-3.
Obituary of William Scamp. Proceedings of ICE (Institution of Civil Engineers). Vol. 36: 273-8.
Scerri, John N. "Churches and Chapels of Malta." Online resource.
Shortland-Jones, E. A. St Paul's Pro-Cathedral, Valletta. Valletta: Beck Graphics, 2000. (A condensed version of this can be found at the Pro-Cathedral's own website, here.)
Tagliaferro, John Samut. Malta: Its Archeology and History. Luqua Malta: Plurigraf (Miller Guides), 2003.
The Times of Malta. "Protecting the Most Significant Buildings, Monuments and Features of Pembroke" (14 and 15). 23 and 25 February, 2010.
"Malta Family History." Viewed 15 March 2010.
Last modified 30 March 2010