- Dramatic Adaptations of Dickens's Novels (1836-1870)
- A Bibliography of Dramatic Adaptations of Dickens' Great Expectations
- Contemporary illustrations and titlepages of Theatrical Adaptations of Dickens
- Edward Stirling's A Christmas Carol; or, Past, Present, and Future, A Burletta in Three Staves (1844, in collaboration with Charles Dickens) -- text
- Prologue to Mark Lemon and G. A. A'Beckett's Adaptation of "The Chimes"
- Fox Cooper's July 1860 Adaptation of Charles Dickens's A Tale of Two Cities (text -- discussion)
- Poster, Edward Stirling's adaptation of Dickens's A Christmas Carol, Theatre Royal New Adelphi 1860.
- The Ending of the 1861 adaptation of Great Expectations
- The Ending of the 1872 adaptation of Great Expectations
- Dion Boucicault's Adaptation of The Cricket on the Hearth (Dot)
- A Comparison of Albert Smith's and Dion Boucicault's Adaptations of The Cricket on the Hearth
- Contemporary illustrated title pages and dramatic personae of theatrical adaptations
- Great Expectations in Film and Television, 1917 to 1998 (includes bibliography and filmography)
- Dennis Potter's 1978 Television Adaptation of Thomas Hardy's The Mayor of Casterbridge
- The Claim (2000) -- an adaptation of The Mayor of Casterbridge
Last modified 4 March 2014