- A Brief Biography
- An Introduction
- The Dream of a Victorian Quattrocento: D.G. Rossetti's answer to the Dilemma of his Anglo-Italian Identity
- Dante Gabriel Rossetti's Chelsea Home
Theme and Technique
- Art in Evolution: The Association of Burne-Jones, Morris, and Rossetti in the Second Generation of Pre-Raphaelitism
- Dante Gabriel Rossetti: Lover of Body and Spirit
- A Single Linked Vision: Rossetti's Poem and Two Paintings
- The Devouring Woman and Her Serpentine Hair in Late-Pre-Raphaelitism
- Death and the Afterlife in Pre-Raphaelite Art
- The Pre-Raphaelite Women destroyed by Love in all its Forms and Fates
- Pre-Raphaelite Approaches to Ut Pictura Poesis: Sister Arts or Sibling Rivalry?
- Rossetti's Real Fair Ladies: Lizzie, Fanny, and Jane
Ainsworth, Maryann Wynn. Dante Gabriel Rossetti and the Double Work of Art. New Haven: Yale University Art Gallery, 1976.
Grieve, Alastair. The Art of Dante Gabriel Rossetti, 1. Found. 2. The Pre-Raphaelite Modem Life Subject. Norwich: Real World Publications, 1976.
Landow, George P. William Holman Hunt and Typological Symbolism. New Haven and London: Yale University Press, 1979.
Marillier, H.C. Dante Gabriel Rossetti: An Illustrated Memorial of his Art and Life. George Bell and Sons, London 1899.
McGann, Jerome J. The Rossetti Archive (U.of Virginia)
Newall, Christopher. A Celebration of British and European Painting of the 19th and 20th Centuries. London: Peter Nahum, nd [1999?].
The Pre-Raphaelites. London: Tate Gallery/Allen Lane, 1984.
Rossetti, Dante Gabriel. The Poetical Works. 2vols. [Ed. William Michael Rossetti.] Boston: Little, Brown, 1913.
_____. Letters. Eds. Oswald Doughty and John Robert Wahl. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1967.
Sonstroem, David. Rossetti and the Fair Lady. Middletown: Wesleyan UP, 1973.
Surtees, Virginia. Dante Gabriel Rossetti. 2 vols. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1971.
Wood, Christopher. The Pre-Raphaelites. New York: Studio Press, 1981.
Last modified 22 January 2014