Middle Eastern subjects including biblical scenes
- A Standing Arab in an Interior
- Moving to Fresh Pastures, 1880
- Nubian Leading a Laden Camel, 1885
- On the Banks of the Nile, 1895
- An Eygptian Flower Girl
- The Finding of Moses
- The Subsiding of the Nile, Egypt
- Market Scene, Cairo (not illustrated)
- Hagar and Ishmael (review in the 1866 Illustrated London News; not illustrated)
Crowther, Paul. Awakening Beauty: The Crowther-Oblak Collection of Victorian Art. Exhibition catalogue. Ljubljana: National Gallery of Slovenia; Galway: Moore Institute, National University of Ireland, 2014.
Eastern Encounters: Orientalist Painters of the Nineteenth Century. London: The Fine Art Society, 1978.
Last modified 7 January 2016