Part of the Façade of the Destroyed Church of San Michele in Lucca, as it Appeared in 1845

John Ruskin


Watercolour and bodycolour over graphite on grey wove paper

Source: Works, facing III, 206.

[Another study of San Michele]

Scanned image and formatting by George P. Landow

[This image may be used without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose.]