- Folkestone from the Sea
- The Medway
- The Bridge of Meulan
- Lucerne — Evening
- Bridge on the Riva degli Schiavoni
- Lake of Brienz
- Evening on Mount Rigi, Seen from Zug
- Richmond Bridge
- Vignette to Rogers's 'Italy
- A Frontispiece (at Farnley Hall)
- The Interior of a Cannon Foundry
- Tintern Abbey
Butlin, Martin. Turner Watercolours. London: Barrie and Rockliff, 1962.
Hardie, Martin. Water-Colour Painting in Britain. vols II and III. London: B. T. Batsford, 1968.
Ruskin, John. Works, "The Library Edition." eds. E. T. Cook and Alexander Wedderburn. 39 vols. London: George Allen, 1903-1912.
J. M. W. Turner. “Famous Water-Colour Painters” series. New York: William Edwin Rudge; London: The Studio, 1928.
Last modified 16 March 2016