George Frederic Watts RA (1817-1904)
Oil on canvas
282.9 x 142.2 cm.
The Watts Gallery, Compton no. 139
Main photograph from the Watts Gallery; details and formatting by George P. Landow
Many thanks to the Watts Gallery for permitting the Victorian Web to include an image of this work from their collection. Readers might wish to view the Gallery's site for news about current exhibitions and its other programs.