- View in Venice, Looking toward the Molo
- Sir George and Lady Lewis on their terrace at Ashley Cottage, Walton-on-Thames
- [View of the Thames with a house on one bank]
- [Scene with peaked roofs]
- [Boaters on the Thames]
- Nude with a parasol
- Nude study
- Seated Nude
- Portrait study in pastel
- Woman reading
- Three-quarter rear view of woman leaning on parape
- Woman leaning against a parapet
Dorment, Richard and M.F. MacDonald. . Tate Gallery Publications, 1994.
Getscher, Robert W. The Stamp of Whistler. Exhibition catalogue. Oberlin, Ohio: Allen Memorial Art Museum, 1977.
Lochnan, K. Turner, Whistler, Monet. London: Tate Publishing, 2004.
Whistler, J.M. The Gentle Art of Making Enemies. London: William Heinemann, 1890.
Weintraub, Stanley. Whistler: A Biography. New York: Weybright and Taslley, 1994.
Last modified 12 January 2015