The Illustrated London News. Text and scan by Philip V. Allingham. [This image may be used without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose.]. 1844.
- The First Royal Exchange, 1569
- The Second Royal Exchange, 1669
- The Royal Exchange, 1838
- The New Royal Exchange. — The East and South Fronts
- The New Royal Exchange. — The South Entrance
- Procession of Her Majesty to Open The New Royal Exchange
- Photograph c. 1902
[The Royal Exchanges, 1560-1844.] The Illustrated London News (26 October 1844): 265.
Last modified 1 October 2006