The Illustrated London News. Text and scan by Philip V. Allingham. [You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the photographer and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite the Victorian Web in a print one.]. 1844.
- The First Royal Exchange, 1569
- The Second Royal Exchange, 1669
- The Royal Exchange, 1838
- The New Royal Exchange. — The East and South Fronts
- The New Royal Exchange. — The South Entrance
- Procession of Her Majesty to Open The New Royal Exchange
- Photograph c. 1902
[The Royal Exchanges, 1560-1844.] The Illustrated London News (26 October 1844): 265.
Last modified 1 October 2006