Illustrated London News. Scanned image, bibliographical information, and text by Philip V. Allingham.. 1844.
"On the exterior of the stern [of the royal yacht, a man-of-war] is a beautifully carved royal arms, richly gilt; and altogether the Royal George yacht is a vessel of which we have reason to be proud, and it is to be hoped Her Majesty will be so delighted with her voyage as to order this fine pleasure vessel [recently refitted in grand style, as the preceding paragraph makes clear] to be kept at Woolwich for Her Majesty's use" (249).
- Her Majesty and the Infant Prince Arthur — From a Painting by Winterhalter
- The Enthronization of the Queen as Sovereign of the Order of the Garter
- The Crimson Drawing-room: — Introduction of Louis Philippe to the Infant Royal Family
- Her Majesty's Visit to the Britannia Tubular Bridge
- The Queen's First Trip by Railway
The Illustrated London News. 1 (27 August 1842): 249.
Last modified 10 October 2006