- The Role of Consciousness: "Mont Blanc" and "Tintern Abbey"
- Austen and Shelley: Neo-Classical versus Romantic Descriptions of Nature
- Techniques in "Mont Blanc" and "Tintern Abbey"
- Revolution, Land Reclamation, and "Mont Blanc"
- George MacDonald’s essay defending Shelley
- Charles Kingsley on Byron and Shelley/a>
- Sir Henry Taylor attacks Byron and Shelley's exaltation of feeling over reflection and image over thought
- Poetry, Public Monuments, and Postcards — a review of Timothy Mole’s What the Victorians Made of Romanticism
Incorporated in the Victorian Web July 2000
Last modified 29 June 2018