Themes, Genre and Imagery
- Theme and subject — sitemap
- "Association in 'Kubla Kahn'"
- Image, symbol, and motif in Coleridge — sitemap
Coleridge and the Visual Arts
- Series of Edward Henry Wehnert's illustrations of "The Ancient Mariner"
- "Ah! Well a-day! What evil looks had I from old and young!" (Harry Clarke's illustration for "The Ancient Mariner"
- "The souls did from their bodies fly" (Harry Clarke's illustration for "The Ancient Mariner"
- Many watercolours and drawings for "The Ancient Mariner" by Willy Pogány
- Thomas Woolner's Bluecoat Boy group, including Coleridge
- Suggested topics for this subject
Contexts — Sitemaps
- Literary Relations: Sources, Influences, Analogues, Intertextuality
- Political Contexts
- Historical Contexts
- Science and Technology in Coleridge
- Religious and Philosophical Contexts
- Romanticism: An Overview
- Some earlier authors included in the Victorian Web
- Related web resources
Incorporated in the Victorian Web in July 2000; last modified 7 October 2015