- Faraday's grave in Highgate Cemetery
- Edwin Tranter Butler’s Michael Faraday (painting, Guildhall Art Gallery)
- J. H. Foley's Michael Faraday (Royal Institution of Great Britain, London)
- E. H. Baily's Michael Faraday (bust in the Athenæum Club)
- Thomas Woolner's Michael Faraday (medallion)
- Henry Alfred Pegram's Faraday in Pantheon of the Immortals (Birmingham University)
- Reputation: Faraday Giving His Card to Father Thames (Punch 1855)
Physics and the natural sciences
- Conservation of Energy and Thermodynamics
- William Whewell coins the words "anode," "cathode," and "ion" for Faraday
Dickensian Popularizations of Faraday: Science for the Masses in Household Words
- Faraday's Popular Science Lectures, Percival Leigh, and Charles Dickens (1850-51): an Introduction
- "The Laboratory in the Chest"
- "The Chemistry of a Candle"
- "The Mysteries of the Tea-kettle"
Main text last modified 1998; links last added 9 February 2015