[Want to take a tour?]
This list does not include (a) freestanding monuments or the bas reliefs on their bases, (b) funerary memorials in churches, (c) portrait sculpture on buidings, such as that on the Victoria and Albert Museum, and (d) many works likely intended for installation in or on buildings, such as several examples by Francis Derwent Wood.
- Twinings's, 216, Westminster, London SW2
- 7 & 8 West Smithfield (opposite Smithfield Market), London EC4.
- 24-28 Lombard Street, London
- Personal and Political Virtues
- Occupations, Professions, and Intellectual Disciplines
- Continents, Nations, Cities
Last modified 9 August 2011