Frederick James Halnon, 1881-1958
Bronze rich dark brown and red/brown patination
14.4 inches on an ebonised plinth
Photograph, VR image, and text by George P. Landow 2014
1. Click + to make the image cover the black border.
2. To cause the sculpture to rotate continuously clockwise, place the cursor near the right margin of the image and click and hold down your mouse.
3. To cause the bust to rotate continuously counterclockwise, place the cursor near the left margin of the image and click and hold down your mouse.
4. To control the rotation of the mouse click and hold your mouse closer to the center of the image until the cursor changes into the image of hand. Moving it side to side, you can moke the image rotate.
5. Placing your mouse on the + beneath the image increases its size; pressing the minus makes it smaller.