Ruby Levick. Rugby Football. 1901. Private Collection. You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you link your document to this URL in a web document or cite the Victorian Web in a print one. [Click on image to enlarge it.] — George P. Landow.
Other views and Related Material
- Illustration in 1901 Architectural Review
- Levick's signature on base
- Muscular Christianity in Levick's Rugby Football
- "Margaret M. Giles's Hero and the Sublime Female Nude"
- The Development of Sports in Victorian England — Participation and Spectatorship
Last modified 5 March 2007