- Marochetti's Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy and its importance in the sculptor's career
- Marochetti's home in London
Bronze statuette of Marochetti by Gabriele Ambrosio (1844-1918), dated 1888. © copyright, National Portrait Gallery, London, generously licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence. [Click on this image, and the one of Marochetti's equestrian Queen Victoria in Glasgow, for larger pictures.]
- Isambard Kingdom Brunel, London
- Robert Stephenson, London
- James Oswald, Glasgow
- Duke of Wellington, Glasgow
- Queen Victoria, Glasgow
- Prince Albert, Glasgow
- The Assumption of Mary Magdalene, Paris
- Sir Anthony Panizzi, British Library, London
- Sir Colin Campbell, London
- Richard the Lionheart, London
- Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy, Turin
- Figure of Turkey, the Crystal Palace, Sydenham
- William Makepeace Thackeray, Poet's Corner, Westminster Abbey, London
- The Duke of Wellington
- La Bimba Dormiente or Bimba Addormentata (Sleeping Girl or Girl Asleep)
- The Battle of Jemmapes (Arc de Triomphe, Paris)
- Sir James Stephen
- Angel of Sleep
- The Queen Victoria and Prince Albert Sculptures at Frogmore Mausoleum
- Portrait medallion of Camille Marochetti,
- Family Portrait in "The Meal at Simon's House" in the Church of the Madeleine
- Crimean War Cavalry Memorial, St. Paul's Cathedral
- Coldstream Guards Memorial Commemorating the Battle of Inkermann
- Memorial for Major General Sir Arthur Wellesley Torrens
Medals and medallions
- Medallion on Giovanni Bellini's headstone, Père LaChaise cemetery, Paris
- Lord Macaulay
- Maurizio and Filiberto Marochetti
- Medallion portrait of Giovanna Marochetti
Furniture and Decorative Arts
Bullus, Claire & Ronald Asprey. The Statues of London. London and New York: Merrell, 2009.
"The Late Baron Marochetti." The Times, 4 January, 1868, p. 9. The Times Digital Archive. Web. 18 Nov. 2010.
"Marochetti's Coeur de Lion." The Times, 7 Nov. 1860, reprinted in the same newspaper on 7 Nov. 1960, p. 14. The Times Digital Archive. Web. 18 Nov. 2010.
Marsden, Jonathan, ed. Victoria & Albert: Art & Love. London: The Royal Collection, 2010.
Piggott, Jan R. Palace of the People: The Crystal Palace at Sydenham, 1854-1936. London: Hurst, 2004.
Read, Benedict. Victorian Sculpture. New Haven & London: Yale, 1982.
Ward-Jackson, Philip. "Maintaining Distinction in the International Sculpture Market." In The Lustrous Trade: Material Culture and the History of Sculpture in England and Italy, c.1700-1860. Ed. Cinzia Maria Sicca and Alison Yarrington. Leicester: Leicester University Press, 2000. 174-90.
_____. "(Pietro) Carlo Giovanni Battista Marochetti." Oxford Dictionary of National Biography. Online ed. Web. 18 Nov. 2010.
Willard, Ashton Rollins. History of Modern Italian Art. 2nd ed. London: Longman, 1902. Internet Archive. Web. 18 Nov. 2010.
Last modified 30 July 2014