view from the right and below [Click on this image to enlarge it.]. by Frederick William Pomeroy (1857-1924). c. 1890. Location: City Hall, Cardiff, Wales.
Photographs and caption by Robert Freidus. Formatting by George P. Landow. [You may use these images without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the photographer and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite the Victorian Web in a print one. ]
- Cardiff City Hall
- Commerce and Industry (Montford)
- Music and Poetry (Montford)
- Sculpture on the City Hall clock tower (Hodge)
- Unity and Patriotism (Poole)
- Welsh Dragon on the stone plinth that rises from the dome of City Hall
- Science and Education (McGill)
Newman, John. Glamorgan. London: Penguin Books, 1995.
Last modified 23 November 2011