Former London County Hall. Architect: Ralph Knott. 1915-21. Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1.
Photographs and text by Robert Freidus. Formatting by George P. Landow. [You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the Victorian Web and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite it in a print one.]
Related Material — Sculpture on this building
- Ernest Cole's Benevolence and Humanity
- Ernest Cole's Humanity Supporting the World
- Ernest Cole's The Spirit of the Thames
- Ernest Cole's [Untitled]
- Ernest Cole's The Creation of Eve
- Ernest Cole's Hero
- John Hardiman's Town Planning
- John Hardiman's Child Education
- John Hardiman's Care of the Sick or Healing
- John Hardiman's Recreation or Open Spaces
Cavanagh, Terry. Public Sculpture of the South London. Liverpool: Liverpool University Press, 2007.
Last modified 16 August 2011