- Balliol's Broad Street façade
- The Chapel (1857) by William Butterfield
- The Front Quadrangle
- The Garden Quadrangle and other green spaces
- The Hall (1877) by Alfred Waterhouse
- Sculptured heads on the windows in the first quad
- Eastlake's drawing of the New Buildings (1872)
- Eastlake's drawing of the Chapel (1872)
Balliol College, University of Oxford. The college's official site. Web. 18 August 2012.“Balliol College, Oxford.” Wikipedia. Web. 18 August 2012.
Thompson, Paul. William Butterfield, Victorian Architect. Cambridge: MIT Press, 1971.
Last modified 19 August 2012