- The Architect, Decorative Arts, and the Arts and Crafts Movement
- A Chronology of the Arts and Crafts Movement
- The Arts and Crafts Church: Holy Trinity, Sloane Street
- A London Arts and Crafts Pub: The Black Friar
- A Liverpool Arts and Crafts Pub: The Philharmonic Hotel
Theorists of the Arts and Crafts Movement
Architects and Designers Associated with the Movement
- C. R.Ashbee
- Cecil Brewer
- Mackay Hugh Baillie Scott
- William de Morgan
- Archibald Knox
- Arthur Heygote Mackmurdo
- William Morris
- John Dando Sedding
- Richard Norman Shaw
- A. Dunbar Smith
- Charles Harrison Townsend
- Charles Francis Annesley Voysey
- Philip (Philippe) Speakman Webb
- See also designers and manufacturers of furniture, stained glass, textiles, and wallpaper
Organizations and Commercial Enterprises Related to the Movement
- The Arts and Crafts Exhibition Society
- The Art-Workers Guild
- The Guild of Handicraft
- The Century Guild
- Liberty and Co.
- William Morris & Co.
Cumming, Elizabteh, and Nancy Kaplan. The Arts and Crafts Movement. London: Thames and Hudson, 1991.
Naylor, Gillian. The Arts and Crafts Movement: A Study of Its Sources, Ideals, and Influence on Desigb Theory. Cambridge: MIT Press, 1971.
Skipwith, Peyton. Holy Trinity, Sloane Street. London: The Trinity Arts and Crafts Guild, 2002.
20 December 2010